Only black people
1. Are engaged for 5 years or more.
2. Never bother to divorce. They just separate for the rest of their
3. Are late to church, work, and everything else, EXCEPT when the “club”
is free before 11:00 PM.
4. Refer to diabetes as “Sukiri”.
5. Wait for movies to premier on SIMUNYE.
6. Drive slowly around town just looking for someone so they can say
“O ka re ke a goitse, ke go bone kae?”
7. Show up at weddings, showers, graduation, birthday parties, etc.
a new outfit on, with their nails and hair done, but don’t bring a
8. In relation to #7, they eat like dogs and take a DOGGIE BAG.
9. Consider “clubbing” as a monthly expense.
10. Leave bills (instead of insurance) behind for surviving relatives.
11. Have at least one relative with a criminal record.
12. Will borrow money for a big wedding reception, then live in a flat
with no furniture.
13. Have mothers who can use swear words and religion ALL IN ONE
For example, “Ka Modimo ngwana yo o tlile go nyela fa a goroga!”
14. Swear that the Chinese man selling carpets out of a van gives them
the best deals!
15. Have at least one neighbour that “was almost a soccer star”
16. Spend the car insurance money on everything, EXCEPT getting the dent
17. Invite co-workers and all of their friends to their child’s
christening party, which happens to have a professional DJ, alcohol but
only about 3 kids and 50 adults in attendance.
18. Have children who are great singers and dancers, but falling behind
19. Will drive a Lexus, Merc, BMW or Jaguar AND live in a Servant
Quarter ko Block 7 or rent a house ko Mogoditshane or ARE STILL staying
with their Mom.
20. Come over to your house at 8:00 in the morning to “borrow” a cup of
21. Will pull up in the church car park blasting out Vee on their
22. Will display the labels in designer suits to wear to a class reunion
and try to return it the next day after spilling beer on it, only to
tell the sales person it didn’t fit.
23. Will have on a new outfit every time you see them, but when you ask
them for the money they owe you they always say, “Don’t have it.”
24. Play R100 worth of lottery numbers a week but won’t invest in the
stock & shares. (It’s tooooo risky!!) Yeah
Don’t feel offended i’m also a black person.
LIFE MUST CONTINUE NO MATTER WHAT