You know you work for the Government when…
December 10th, 2010 Go to comments
- When someone asks about what you do for a living, you lie.
- You get really excited about a 2% pay raise.
- Your biggest loss from a system crash is you lose your best jokes.
- Your supervisor doesn’t have the ability to do your job.
- You sit in a cubicle smaller than your bedroom closet.
- It no longer amazes you that computer security is more important than having computers.
- Your office computer was just upgraded to a 200 MHz Pentium this year.
- Computer specialists know less about computers than your teenager.
- Lunch is like another scheduled meeting, only shorter.
- You and your coequals always consume the free food left over from VIP meetings.
- It’s dark when you drive to and from work.
- You’re forced to park your car a mile from the office because of all the commanders, customers, designated contractor, VIP’s, employees of the month/quarter/year and visitor, parking spaces by the main entrance.