Why Men are Happy
January 18th, 2012 Go to comments
What do you expect from such simple creatures?
- You don’t have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
- Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character.
- Her Wedding dress – $5000. Your Tux rental – $100.
- People never stare at your chest when you’re talking to them.
- The occasional well-rendered belch (or fart)is practically expected.
- New shoes don’t cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
- One mood all the time.
- Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
- You know stuff about tanks.
- A five-day vacation requires only one small suitcase.
- You can open all your own jars.
- You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
- If someone forgets to invite you, he/she can still be your friend.
- Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
- You almost never have strap problems in public.
- You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
- Everything on your face stays its original colour.
- The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
- You only have to shave your face and neck.
- You can play with toys all your life.
- Your belly usually hides your big hips.
- One wallet and one colour for all seasons.
- You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
No wonder men are happier.