Top 6 Lies Married Men Tell Their Mistresses?
- I don’t love my wife.
We are going through a hard time and I will soon be separating. That’s a LIE. Men don’t advertise leaving home to the other woman. If they are really in a bad relationship, most of them just find a place to go and leave. This is the type of conversation they have with their wives, but this is the line where they get you hooked, because you do believe that this is going to happen. Warning: Don’t believe it. If he means it, wait until he actually does it and then start dating him.
- I am sleeping in another room.LIE. Again, most men do have a place to go if they decide to leave. Don’t fall for it.
- I’m not with you for the sex.LIE. Remember men think differently. They seek sex and they fall in love out of sex. Women are different. Women crave attention and someone who will treat them well. They know this. You will get treated like no one has treated you before….but you will pay a high price for it.
- It’s complicated.There are a lot of things we need to figure out financially. LIE. What he means is that he can’t leave her or doesn’t want to leave her because there is a lot at stake money wise.
- I will be leaving her in… (fill in the blank)LIE. This is usually the lie they use when you are pulling away. Again, if he wanted to leave her, he would have done it a long time ago. He doesn’t have to wait for a certain date to pass. The pain he will cause his family it’s the same in January as it will be in September. Before a birthday or after one. Don’t fall for it. You will just keep getting emotionally involved.
- And the winner of them all: I’m only in the marriage for the kids.LIE. Although kids are an important fact to any parent, men who really leave their wives rarely take kids into account. Most of them are barely home. So it really wouldn’tt make a difference if they see them every weekend. They use their children as an excuse.