Sometimes it’s better to have things sugar coated. Literally and figuratively.
A woman went into a store to buy her husband a pet for his birthday. After looking around, she found that all the pets were very expensive. She told the clerk she wanted to buy a pet, but she didn’t want to spend a fortune.
“Well,” said the clerk, “I have a very large bullfrog. They say it’s been trained to give blowjobs!”
“Blowjobs!” the woman replied.
Art in the form of vaginas of 400 different women will sound like music to the ears of most men. However, this project is definitely not created with a pornographic or sexual approach. British artist Jamie McCartney made 10 panels called “The Great Wall of Vagina ‘. The premise of McCartney’s project is to make the most intimate place of the woman more understandable with this wall.
Jamie made molds of the vaginas of women between 18 and 76 years. Among others, they include twins and transgender women. Women are often confused about their vagina, because they think it looks different: with this project he demonstrates that vaginas are as different as faces. McCartney hopes that his work will help to stop the increasing growth of labia corrections in recent years.
Even though most people aren’t raised with myths like “ masturbation will make you go blind ” anymore, few men and women are raised with a sense that masturbation is actually good for them. But it is! Here’s why:
- Unlike sex with a partner, you can’t contract a sexually transmitted disease and nobody falls pregnant.
- It’s a great reliever of stress and sexual tension and for many a pleasurable cure for insomnia.
- It increases the flow of testosterone through the body which can help to strengthen muscles and bones. Testosterone also helps to transport a hormone called DHEA which is important in the functioning of the immune system.
- It helps you to learn how your body and penis respond to various stimuli – what feels good and what doesn’t – a basic requirement for a fulfilling sex life. It also teaches you to recognise that point-of-no-return moment just before orgasm and can teach you to avoid premature ejaculation.
- Since the body releases endorphins – natural feel-good chemicals – during masturbation, it can improve your mood and may help to fight depression.
Consider these tips:
- Be open with your partner. Ask your partner for feedback, every step of the way. Reassure your partner that you won’t do anything they don’t feel comfortable with. Read more…
Hottie of the day Lira Galore , Read more…
Florida – A young Florida black man has been stopped and questioned by police in Miami Gardens 258 times in four years, searched more than 100 times and arrested 56 times, the Miami Herald is reporting.
But out of all that activity, the most serious conviction for Earl Sampson, 28, has been possession of marijuana, according to the news organization.
Sixty-two times, Miami Gardens police have arrested Sampson for trespassing at the 207 Quickstop — that’s the convenience store where he works as a clerk, the Herald reports.