People help me with your comments I think I will pick up many good comments and apply them but please don`t insult me.
I’m in a confused state. I’m a graduate from CBU,I spent my five year at school busy studying every day and nightaand after I completed school I decided to look for a girl to marry all along she couldn’t`not tell me that she was HIV+ after
"The Rules" from the male side
We always hear ‘the rules’ from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. I’m not saying I like them, but it’s only fair to present both sides.
1. Men are NOT mind readers.
2. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down. We need it up. You need it down. You don’t hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
3. Sunday sports: It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
4. Crying is blackmail.
5. Breasts are for looking at and that is why we do it. Don’t try to change that.
6. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
7. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
I am a 26year old female.
My parents died when i was 8 then i dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees.
I then met this guy when i was 14 and he sent me back to school.
He was selling fruit by the street just to pay my fees.
He then got a job as a truck driver and sent me to university. Read more…