Cape Town: on Janssens Road, in Tableview, near the bike shop, this traffic light is sporting a new “green” signal. Apparently, this isn’t the first traffic light that’s been sporting this kind of “green” signal either.via
YOU ARE PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN WHEN:
You call a bathing suit a “swimming costume”
You call a traffic light a “robot”
The employees dance in front of the building to show how unhappy they are
The SABC advertises and shows highlights of the program you just finished
You get cold easily. Anything below 16 degrees Celsius is Arctic weather.
You know what Rooibos Tea is, even if you’ve never had any. Read more…
There is No Place Like Africa.
- Raven’s linebacker Ray Lewis makes you wanna hit someone [MentalityMagazine]
- Losing a Spelling B like a boss [AwesomeGalore]
- Porn Stars of the NHL finals [BustedCoverage]
- How not to land a plane [BoomClips]
- One mans reaction to Justin Bieber [VideoBeforeItsViral]
- Michelle Hunziker looks lost [CelebriBabes]
- Kate Upton does the Cat Daddy again, but look at the picture of her rack [DogAndPonyShow]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt talks about her whooha [Guyism]
- Drunk guy spins and smashes face [BobsBlitz]
- Mom of the Year gets high forgets baby on top of car [BookFaked]
- Cliche porn scenarios [MadAtoms]
- Hatfields and McCoys: just the spitting [Jest]
- Watch Dogs game play trailer [LikeCool]
- 10 perfect 10′s [ReposDelight]
- Man up: Russel Westbrook [UsVersusThem]
- Check out Applebee’s “Girls Night Out” campaign [COEDMagazine]
- Hotties in the wild [DoubleViking]
WARNING! GRAPHIC IMAGES! PHOTOS BELOW.
The scene takes place Saturday, November 20, 2010 in Douala Bessengué neighborhood next to the hotel LEWATIT, a girl about 24 years get out of a her brand new PRADO , not bad money for some Cameroonian Moukwagné a well-known tribe prefers the easy money. These are the conditions they asked her to do to keep its rich easy. We’ve register more than a dozen cases in Douala this is very serious. The authorities of the beautiful Cameroonian economic capital must find a solution to end this practice. The scene lasted an hour disrupting the movement in respect of certain police officers who were happy to watch the free movie. The images speak for it’s self.
Where is this world heading to? Is this a new way for women to make easy money?