Even though most people aren’t raised with myths like “ masturbation will make you go blind ” anymore, few men and women are raised with a sense that masturbation is actually good for them. But it is! Here’s why:
- Unlike sex with a partner, you can’t contract a sexually transmitted disease and nobody falls pregnant.
- It’s a great reliever of stress and sexual tension and for many a pleasurable cure for insomnia.
- It increases the flow of testosterone through the body which can help to strengthen muscles and bones. Testosterone also helps to transport a hormone called DHEA which is important in the functioning of the immune system.
- It helps you to learn how your body and penis respond to various stimuli – what feels good and what doesn’t – a basic requirement for a fulfilling sex life. It also teaches you to recognise that point-of-no-return moment just before orgasm and can teach you to avoid premature ejaculation.
- Since the body releases endorphins – natural feel-good chemicals – during masturbation, it can improve your mood and may help to fight depression.
It’s an elephant !! That’s my story & I’m sticking to it!!!!
A man in China sues his wife for giving him ugly children.Jian Feng from Northern China says, ‘I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.’
Feng accused his wife of cheating claiming that the children looked nothing like him and deemed them to be extremely ugly children.
Following the accusations from the husband, the wife then revealed she had had $100,000 worth of plastic surgery to change her looks which led to hubby suing and divorcing her on the grounds of false pretenses. Read more…
A university has banned its cricket team from playing after a squad member wore a shirt with his nickname, ‘Casual Rape’, printed on the back.
A man in the US flies into a rage and drives his car into his own front room after allegedly discovering his wife had been unfaithful Read more…
Watch footage of the accident where 22 people died when a truck ploughed through 4 taxis and a car. WARNING: NOT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE VIEWERS.