1. You have to keep pumping if you want to get anywhere.
2. It’s best to wear protective head-gear when going into unfamiliar territory.
3. You can do it with no hands, but it’s best not to try it until you have a lot of experience.
4. It’s easier to learn with the help of someone who has a lot of experience.
5. You can do it by yourself, but it’s usually not as much fun.
6. It’s usually hard to control your speed the first few times you try.
7. It’s best to have a soft place to land.
8. You don’t need any special clothing, but you can get some if you are really into it.
Government announced to pay men with 5 children a R15 000 grant. A man heard the news and said to his wife, Eunice! I have a kid with my other girlfriend so i am going to bring him so we can add him to our 4 and get the grant. When he came back he saw that only one of his kids was in the house, he asked where the other kids are. The wife replied, "You are not the only one who heard the news! Their fathers came to fetch them too!"
In the line at the store, the cashier told an older woman that she
should bring her own grocery bags because plastic bags weren’t good for
the environment.The woman apologized to her and explained, “We didn’t have the green
thing back in my day.”The clerk responded, “That’s our problem today. Your generation did not
care enough to save our environment.”
She was right — our generation didn’t have the green thing in its day. Read more…
A young Indian boy asked his Grandfather, Gramps…. what is the difference between a mistress, girlfriend and wife.
The Grandfather replied, … a mistress is like honey, can’t eat too much because too sweet, you’ll get diabetes. Your girlfriend is like mutton curry and rice…. can only have some days otherwise cholesterol will go too high. The wife is like peanut butter & jam…. when you got nothing to eat, you eat that.
It’s Not Always Nice to be Nice