George Bush’s 50 worst bloopers
1. “The problem with the French is that they don’t have a word for entrepreneur.”
2. “If you say you’re going to do something and don’t do it, that’s trustworthiness.”
3. “Justice ought to be fair.”
4. “If the terriers and bariffs are torn down, this economy will grow.”
5. “Reading is the basics for all learning.”
6. “Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?”
7. “The important question is, how many hands have I shaked?”
8. “September the 4th, 2001, I stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers. It’s a day I will never forget.”
9. “Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.”
10. “I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office.” Read more…
Do people still fight at this modern age? And why must girls tear each other’s clothes during a fight?..and do you think a reasonable man in his right senses will pick any of these girls…???
This is shameful.
A firm of private investigators in Australia has been advertising for a £50,000-a-year ‘brothel inspector’.
The post involves "partaking of sexual services" undercover on behalf of local councils in New South Wales.
The Lyonswood Investigations and Forensic Group in Sydney placed the ad for a ‘Brothel Buster Investigator’ in My Career magazine.
RUWA- A cheating married black woman in Damafalls, Ruwa remains the talk of the neighbourhood after she gave birth to an Asian baby.
While some neighbours suspect that Anywhere Gezi, 20, who is married to a kombi driver Bright Kachanga, 24, might have stolen the baby, the woman insists she was impregnated by her Chinese former boss.
The baby, named Kupakwashe Kachanga was born at Ruwa Maternity Clinic on November 26, 2010 and is the couple’s ONLY child. Bright and Anywhere had tried for THREE years to have a child of their own and were unsuccessful and it took the Chinese ‘lover’ just one night to hit the jackpot.
Anywhere CONFESSED that she cheated with a Chinese man who was her boss at Grinaker Construction where she still works. The Chinese man at the centre of the storm was only identified as Lung Fanlihong and is believed to have fled to Zambia after he was confronted by Bright’s relatives baying for his blood.
Daily Mail reported on Saturday that a 42-year-old woman has notched up more than 1,000 lovers, and had already chalked up 40 by the time she was just 17.
Crystal Warren puts her sex addiction down to witnessing the painful breakdown of her parents’ marriage when she was five-years-old.
HE :Can I buy you a drink?
SHE: Actually I’d rather have the money.
HE: I’m a photographer. I’ve been looking for a face like yours.
SHE: I’m a plastic surgeon. I’ve been looking for a face like yours.
HE: Hi. Didn’t we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
SHE: Must’ve been once. I never make the same mistake twice.
HE: How did you get to be so beautiful?
SHE: I must’ve been given your share. Read more…
This controversial piece of art was created by Italy’s most famous living artist, Maurizio Cattelan. The sculpture – officially titled L.O.V.E. but popularly known as The Middle Finger – has the shape of a huge hand, beautifully sculpted from Carrara marble – the same material used by Michelangelo and Bernini. But its middle finger is extended skywards in a very un-Renaissance-like gesture of contempt. Read more…
A housemate on Brazil’s version of Big Brother has been raped live on TV, it has been alleged.
Police confirmed they had begun an investigation and carried out a search of the studios in Rio de Janeiro, where the popular reality show is being filmed.