An old couple, married for over 50 years, die within a weekof each other
and arrive in heaven at the same time.
Once the paperwork has been seen to, an angel escorts themto their new
accommodation. After living in a small terracedcottage all their lives,
the new house is like a palace. Read more…
The mother-in-law comes home and finds her son-in-law furious and
packing his suitcase. “What happened?”
“What happened? – I’ll tell you what happened! I sent an email to my
wife saying that I was coming home from my trip today. I got home and
guess what I found?… Read more…
Low Battery ( The caller of the year)
A Young man saved his girlfriend’s phone number onhis mobile as “LOW BATTERY”.
Whenever she calls him in his absence, his wife
takes the phone and plugs it to the charger.
Give that man a medal!
1. Do not shave off your eyebrows only to redraw them with a pencil… it makes no sense
2. Do not put on too much make up, you end up looking like you came out of the make-up factory.
3. Do not wear a vest or sleeveless top without shaving your armpits or without a bra underneath
4. Do not leave chipped nail polish to wear off on its own, there’s a reason why they sell nail polish remover.
5. If you can’t afford good quality weaves, don’t bother.
6. Do not do artificial nails that makes you look like a drag queen, simple is always sexy.
7. See-through leggings or a top used as a dress when you are out in public is a hell-to-the-no!
8. Never do things for a man with a hope of getting something in return, expectations are dangerous. Do it because you simply want to. Read more…
One lady was suspecting her husband of sleeping with her house girl. One evening she planned to cath him and therefore she sent the housegirl to meet her parents in her native village without notifying her husband. At night she went and sleep in the housegirl’s bed room waiting to see what will hapen. After a while she heard him opening a door and with out any conversations he jump on bed and starting having sex with her.
Ladies, did you know men have their very own set of rules? Shut-up. And gents, just because you have your rules, doesn’t mean we always follow them. Hell, we have ours but yet you refuse to comply. Of course, it’s all about finding a common ground isn’t it? One day, we will understand each other. I’m sure of it!
A regular reader and frequent commenter of my advice column,Ask Eda, happened to email this to me last week (don’t mind all the CAPS I simply copied and pasted, I’m not typing all of that!):
AT LAST A GUY HAS TAKEN THE TIME TO WRITE THIS ALL DOWN
FINALLY, the guys’ side of the story. (I MUST ADMIT, IT’S PRETTY GOOD.)
Yes, I got this from a guy who had enough whatever to post it on the net.
I’m guessin’ he won’t be gettin’ any for a time. lol
luvblues2 (regular reader)”
Liquor manufacturers have accepted the Government’s suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all varieties of alcohol containers:
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the
hell Happened to your bra and panties.
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are
whispering When you are not.
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a Retard.