Who said Engineers cannot charm ladies?
Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in
Trigonometric lane. There I saw you with your cute circular face,
conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden.
Before seeing you my heart was a null set, but when a vector of
a particular Magnitude from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians
made a tangent to my heart, my heart differentiated.
My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which
only you can solve by making good binary relation with me. The tangent
of my love for you extends to infinity.
I promise that I should not resolve you into partial fractions
but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero
You are as essential to me as an element to a set.
The geometry of my life revolves around your acute personality.
My love, if you do not meet me at parabola restaurant on date 10
at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, my heart
would be like a solved polynomial of degree 10.
With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima and
minima, of an unknown function.
You make my heart pump like a Turbo diesel engine.
The cucumber said, ‘when I get big and hard, they chop me up and toss me
in a salad!’
The pickle says, ‘you got it easy mate! When I get big and hard, they
chop me up and drown me in vinegar!’
The penis says, ‘lads, that’s nothing compared to what I go through when
I get big and hard! They put a plastic bag over my head, shove me into a
small, warm, damp cave and bang my head against a wall until I throw up
Both ladies have got a point I guess.
1. You can enjoy a beer all month.
2. Your beer will always wait patiently for you in the car.
3.A beer doesn’t get jealous when you grab another beer.
4. Alcohol never has a headache.
5. You can have more than one beer a night and not feel guilty.
6. You can share a beer with your friends.
7. A beer is always wet.
8. A beer doesn’t care when you come.
9. Beer always comes in multiples of six.
10. When your beer is gone, you just pop another.
11. Beer looks the same in the morning.
12. Beer doesn’t worry about someone walking in.
13. Beer doesn’t have a mother.
14. Beer doesn’t go crazy once a month.
15.Beer is never overweight.
17. Beer never asks you to change the station.
18. Beer doesn’t make you go shopping.
19. Beer NEVER says no.
20. A beer won’t make you go to church.
21. A beer won’t raise a fuss about a little thing like leaving the
toilet seat up.
22. A beer will never buy a car with automatic transmission.
23. A beer never fishes for compliments.
24. A beer won’t make you pick up some tampons when you go to the
25. A beer will *never* make you go to a Swedish movie.
26. A beer won’t make you eat some experimental vegetarian meal that
tastes like STP Oil Treatment.
27. When you’re through with a beer, the thought of another beer
doesn’t make you ill.