The Volvo driver and his female passenger were pulled over by police for the minor motoring violation when events took a surprising turn, china-smack reports.
It turned out the man did not have his driving licence with him and had to call his wife to bring it for him.
It was at that point that he quickly waved his ‘co-worker’ away, promising to call her later.
He was then confronted by his wife who wanted to know why he had left work early after telling her that he would be stuck in a meeting until well into the evening.
And, after hearing the police officer telling the motorist he would also be fined for his passenger’s failure to wear a seat-belt, she wanted to know who had been in the car with him and whether it was a man or a woman. Read more…
1. What took you so long?
2. Do you even know what day it is today?
3. Don’t you think it’s your turn to wash the dishes?
4. Do you know what you do that really irritates me?
5. Have you even looked in the mirror today?
6. You know what gets me about your mother?
7. When last did we have sex?
8. Did you see what your son did?
9. You didn’t forget to pay that account did you?
10. Why are we having chicken again?
A Very Touching Story
One young academically excellent person went to apply for a managerial position in a big company.
He passed the first interview, the director did the last interview, made the last decision.
The director discovered from the CV that the youth’s academic achievements were excellent all the way, from the secondary school until the postgraduate research, never had a year when he did not score.
The director asked, “Did you obtain any scholarships in school?” the youth answered “none”.
Reports say the woman, an indigene of SabonIceh village, gave birth to a baby that looked more like a monkey with unusual ears and feet.
One of the nurses who attended to the woman said, “The pregnant woman was rushed to the hospital at about 7:30 am, Monday. And we immediately took her into the labour room.”
“The woman came in through the out-patient department (OPD) after seeing the doctor on call and I decided to rupture her because the cervix was fully dilated. After I ruptured her, fluid measuring about 26 litres gushed out after which she started bleeding. All this time, the baby was still in the womb.” Read more…
1. A ghost first looks both sides before crossing the road
2. The T.V still makes noise even if you put it on vol 1
3. Millionaires have a “gate Man” instead of an electric gate
4. A flashback plays for 40 mins
5. If you watch Part II for 20 minutes and you can tell what happened on part I Read more…
Two little boys, ages 8 and 10, are excessively mischievous. They are always getting into trouble and their parents know if any mischief occurs in their town, the two boys are probably involved.
The boys’ mother heard that a preacher in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys. The preacher agreed, but he asked to see them individually. Read more…