Monica is a native New Yorker who has done work for Nikon, High 5 casino games, BioLustre Haircare, Naturetint Hair color and is currently a contestant in Maxim’s Hometown Hotties contest. She took some time out of her busy schedule to sit with us and give us an awesome interview. Check it out and her gallery below.
Could this be the hottest Candice Swanepoel video ever? You tell us! Take a look!
Firstly, the woman must feel that she is under-appreciated, neglected, or ignored, theHuffington Post reported.
A woman who felt more like a housekeeper, financial provider, or nanny than a wife or girlfriend is more susceptible to finding an external situation, which brings attention and appreciation for who she is rather than the functions that she performs.
Another reason for the adultery can be that the woman must be craving intimacy as women feel valued and connected to their partner through non-sexual emotional interaction like touching, kissing, cuddling, gift-giving, being remembered, and meaningful communication. Read more…
- “We dedicate this day to all the heroes and heroines in this country and the rest of the world who sacrificed in many ways and surrendered their lives so that we could be free.
- “Few things make the life of a parent more rewarding and sweet as successful children.” – Nelson Mandela
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- South Africans have no concept of time and this is also why we can’t solve poverty and social problems… It’s now 10 years since the fall of the Apartheid government and we cannot blame Apartheid for being tardy. – Nelson Mandela, 22 August 2003.
- No one truly knows a nation until one has been inside its jails. A nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens but its lowest ones.
The Volvo driver and his female passenger were pulled over by police for the minor motoring violation when events took a surprising turn, china-smack reports.
It turned out the man did not have his driving licence with him and had to call his wife to bring it for him.
It was at that point that he quickly waved his ‘co-worker’ away, promising to call her later.
He was then confronted by his wife who wanted to know why he had left work early after telling her that he would be stuck in a meeting until well into the evening.
And, after hearing the police officer telling the motorist he would also be fined for his passenger’s failure to wear a seat-belt, she wanted to know who had been in the car with him and whether it was a man or a woman. Read more…
1. What took you so long?
2. Do you even know what day it is today?
3. Don’t you think it’s your turn to wash the dishes?
4. Do you know what you do that really irritates me?
5. Have you even looked in the mirror today?
6. You know what gets me about your mother?
7. When last did we have sex?
8. Did you see what your son did?
9. You didn’t forget to pay that account did you?
10. Why are we having chicken again?