A married person has NO business staying in contact with an ex! What kind of mess is that?!
Not only does it spell disaster for that marriage; it also reveals the treacherous heart of the person who can’t seem to let go.
I wonder how your husband (or wife) would feel if someone decided to reach out to them to tell them what you’ve been up to?
This also applies to those who are in new relationships.
Message from your ex:
“Hi Dear I STILL LOVE YOU” What will you reply
1. Are you serious.
2. I love you too
3. Are u ok? Read more…
Here are the four things men should know about women to make things a bit easier.
1. How to Buy a Woman a Drink
You should be able to sense whether she’s into you before you approach. First, make eye contact. If you feel a connection, walk over and ask her if you can buy her next round. If she says yes, you’re in. If she turns you down, then leave her alone. You can be confident without being aggressive.
1) Don’t reply pings, texts/messages
2) Don’t fart
3) Don’t shout, just moan gently please.
4) Don’t spit saliva, just swallow and continue.
5) Don’t rub/stretch the dick hard, it hurt sometimes. Read more…
Sex is best when you both have been wanting for it so bad. You can’t wait to rip the clothes off and start the wildest sex session!!
2. When you call someone who’s not picking the call
3. A person who talks all through and does not give you time to contribute
4. A person who comes to where you are eating he starts eating without being invited and ends up eating a lion share
4. A lady who brings all her friends to a table yet you only invited her
7. People who don’t apologize
You do not have Money, No dreams, no education, no skills, no manners, no future ambition and you say you want someone that would love you for who you are, Who are you?
Statement: I’m a Romantic Guy
True meaning: I’m poor
Statement: You’re the only girl, I’ve ever cared about.
True meaning: you are the only girl who hasn’t rejected me.
Statement: I really want to get to know u better.
True meaning: so I can tell my friends about it
Statement: she’s kinda cute
True meaning: I wouldn’t kick her out of bed but a pillow over the head might be necessary